Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Closed Fallopian Tubes


Fallopian tubes can be blocked due to several reasons: mucus, infection, adhesion from surgery, inflammation etc. There can be many other causes.

If the Fallopian tubes are damaged, then your only treatment option would be IVF (in vitro fertilization, test tube baby). Do not waste your time, money and energy pursuing incorrect treatment. This will just lead to frustration. Financial limitations are a major problem today for treatment of infertile couples. The fallopian tube is a very complex structure, and the fact that it has got blocked means it is damaged. They could be open with a surgery but the rates of pregnancy after that are very poor. Many times doctors could not tell the reasons why they are blocked. It is possible to unblock them and they stay unblocked long enough for a pregnancy but most of the time they will slowly re grow themselves and possibly become blocked again. Sometime mucus can be the cause of a blockage, and when they inject the dye into your tubes during an HSG, that can clear up that type of blockage. Sometimes it’s only the blocked tubes that is stopping you from having a baby and some time not. The "little fingers" calle cilia move the eggs down into the tube and their absence can affect fertility as well.

Do not to let the tubes get in the way of you having a baby. Don’t be afraid of all the medication and procedures because the outcome is worth it. I tried three times and the third was successful. Don’t quit everything is possible have faith.
Tests that are good to take before becoming pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka







    I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete